Sunday, August 29, 2004

Survival on Great 8!

Yes! i finally accomplished something that is absolutely nonsensical and got a cert for it. The time is now 1830hrs and still going strong. Am now still having dinner at Bud's house. Incredible huh? No LCD tv to be won but had a consolation prize though and that is 2 tix for Ballet under the stars..thought i had a family curse cos i din win anything in my entire life. to think that the first name they called was me.. thought it was somebody else when they read the I.D no, it cuden be wrong.. Wondering who will actually go with me...mmm.. and there are like tons of door gifts too.. mostly shampoo, i've got like 3 of them, one mcdonalds The Dog pillow but its in black, erm... spiderman comicbook, trading cards and notebook. My fave door gift will be the free entry pass to sentosa!Woohoo! the movies are basically nice except for Ladykillers. not much of a storyline.. most recommended: white chicks, without a paddle and dodgeball if you caught zoolander before..haha.. looking forward to the sentosa trip... tanning..=) guess i will knockout when i reach home... but i wanna listen to my F.I.R album. Just bought it and has accompanied thruout my journey. alrighty, headingfor home sweet home... Tmr still gotta work. Will go laminate my cert tmr in my office, keke..

No comments: