Wednesday, August 11, 2004

~~ ~~ ~~

I'm tired of work lately. Is it true that when pple get too close, they lose the courtesy to actually let them know that they are pissed, instead they show it on you? I dun owe anyone to get this kind of attitude, do I? I am sick and tired of work too. I've heard 121 voice msges, Lodged like almost 50 lost reports on ezlink cards and have to hear pple complaining and blaming at our wonderful system. My another wonderful SENIOR colleague still can ask me why yesterday i din hear the voice mail? I am actually doing you a favour by listening to YOUR voice mails. You said there are 30 over msges unheard and why din i get back to them? Why dun you? Can i have some bloody credit on what i've done? Sometimes i wish those pple i hate can just die. Fucking getting on my nerves. Talking abt work makes me boil. Lousy day! My only consolation is that I'm going out with my buttheads for steamboat. Lets hope that they dun ask me abt work.Guess i will burst.

No comments: