Sunday, August 15, 2004

Self - Evaluation

Psychiatric evaluation. Everyone is a problem. Its just how they see it and handle it. Maybe i cant handle other pple becoz they are more crazy than me. Their emotions and the way of handling things are something i cant comprehend. They can just do watever they think is right mite not be rite for wat i think it is. Or am i to say maybe i am the insane one? I am driving myself crazy...
Went for Hoobastank concert at sentosa yesterday. We can only stay outside and hear. No tickets. Turned out quite a number of them were also stranded outside for a sake of just one song.. You know wat i mean. Good thing we din miss it cos we arrives at 930pm. The place changed quite alot. The toilets were cool, not as crampy. Met Damon and friends. Asked me to go phuture. Taken back for a while and the past images flashed into my mind. I had one time experience with them was already enough and my kaki was not even there. Think better stay with my faithful buddy. Its her birthday today! Went to Newsroom. it was packed everywhere. Its been a long time since i went down that stretch of road. Long long time ago. Had fun. =) Buddy's gf sent me home with her bike. Woohoo! The chilly wind blowing against me, felt so good. Felt so exposed compared to driving. The excitement when you know that it is dangerous. Life is just one thin line. It just feel so alive when you know the next moment something bad mite happened. Felt so free..Ha.

No comments: