Monday, August 09, 2004

Friendship

SORRY!! i lost the band you made for me.. really.. all the hardwork down the drain. You still looked so cool abt it. I wished you wud just flare up a lil but you din. Makes me so guilty. I really treasure the band you know. It makes you feel special. Hand made stuff. No second piece is the same. *Sigh* Gatsby said something which made me realised wat i am now is different from wat i was in the past. She said she wud prefer me to be like in the past, be it in attitude. I missed it too. Guess its the relationships with pple that makes you changed without you realising it. Gratefiul that someone still likes me for who i am, without even changing. I've changed. Changed under circumstances but i will try to break it thru. If you dun like me, get out of my life. Thats me. I hate living in your shadows. Just shut up. Your words kill. **ROAR**

No comments: