Saturday, August 07, 2004

My world.

I wish the world is black and white, a yes or no situation and love or hate relationships. I wuden be living in contradiction. I wish I was a deaf and mute. I wuden hear wat I dun wanna hear, I wuden see wat I dun wanna see. Life is sometimes beautiful but I've seen some of the ugly sides too. I rather give it all up. Life is always not a straight line. I get it. Who is great enough to set things rite? I am learning to love, love this imperfect world, learning to love wholeheartedly.

I miss you. Whenever when I am feeling down, u never fail to bring me joy. I miss you. whenever I need you, u are always there. I miss you. although sometimes you mite switch me off but I still miss you. now that its all gone, you are no longer here with me, cos I let you go heartlessly.whenever I see you with somebodyelse, I wondered if I did the rite thing. I have no choice. I need a change. but I still loved you the most, do you know thaT? My Nokia 6510..

No comments: