Friday, August 13, 2004

Stranded**

Time: 0130hr and suppose to be asleep on my cosy bed but i still hafta wait for my hair to dry.. Just reached home due to some unforseen circumstances.. ha. I was having steamboat with my best mates at marina south and were happily chatting away. Time flies.. and its on a weekday, due to time constraint, we decided to head home. Yes, only me and 'another buddy' went home together. We were so tired of waiting for the bus and was actually wondering if the last bus has gone... finally decided to take a cab home but i was so broke that she have to fork out the money first. How pathetic.. Anyways, there was not an ATM found in the south... Caught the last bus to the MRT station and went down to Somerset to draw some money.. Haiz.. another mishap.. The atm cant vomit out the money. My buddy started to panic and i was in a cuden be bothered attitude. I dunno wat has gotten to me but i just feel so peaceful? haha.. Maybe its with her. She can do the thinking. I quit doing that already. Went to her house by bus and she hafta transfer the money to my acc thru internet banking. How strange. Well, if thats the best way, i will just follow then. So this is how i managed to get home with my buddy's help. Thanks Buddy! Still wanna go out with me next time? ha. well, that brought a very different experience to her though.. Quit smoking eh? if you really did it, probably i will do that more often..always broke.haha. =D

No comments: