Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Unexpected calls..

Went to work as usual even though my good buddy is on leave today.. i am prepared to die anyway.. but who knows, not much calls today and even found out that its Zinc's last day.. how sad.. our youth is dying off.. bought her a piglet mini beanie which i liked it too.. i took my chance and walked ard the office, obviously trying to eat snake..ha. its time to payback anyway. I've slogged enuff!! wanted to go out after work but cant find any.. went home str8.. funny my cousin called me and said that he needs some space for his stuff cos he's moving out.. Then, J called. Haiz, missing her like since dunno when... another one just came bcak from AUSSIE! i can scream my head off! when issit my turn? when issit going to be dec? Asking me who is going with me, if there is no one else, i also wanna go alone! i dun care. i must be mad. think she is the one that keeps me sane enuff. maybe meeting up on sat to see wat she has got for me..heh.. go "haiz Bianz" mtv.. yea.. =D

No comments: