Saturday, June 19, 2004

Cats Crap!

Hi, its me again... look at the time. Its just 0554hrs. why am i up so freaking early? cos i have to change bedsheets.. the glorious moment when my cat puked on my bed while i was in dreamland.. felt something wet on my knee when i realised wat she had done!! CRAP! Thank God im not working today if not, i will jump and have her head roasted! Must be drunk or something..... So stoned now.. love my cat so much and she is doing shit to me.. how sad. I as abt to change a new set of bedsheets before this incident.. guess not.. Phew.. Saw an sms..sent 0404hrs.. one of my friend's gf called me earlier.. we were suppose to hangout today but was cancelled.. asked me if i contacted Charlie, told her unable to get him.. Asked her if they quarrelled.. She broke down.. I was in shock literally, i mean.. just because of a quarrel? maybe it broke her heart or something but if its me, i will be the one burning with rage.. Ha. Anyway, the sms said dun mention to Charlie that she actually called me up.. Wondering will she know if she reads this? Quarrelling, i suppose its normal.. As long as you talked things out.. Dunno wat they quarrelled abt but wun i be in dilemma cos i cant tell? Wat am i suppose to do? I wanted to tell Charlie how worried she was. I wanted to tell Charlie that she actually cared so much abt the r/s.. maybe she herself is gonna tell Charlie that.. maybe im just an extra.. maybe i shuden be worrying in the first place.. * yawnZ* ok sleep.. Or shud i go market?

No comments: