Wednesday, June 02, 2004

HuManShiT

Finally after a long wait, my pc is finally back.. Thanks Mr Gatsby for fixing up my system..=D i AM a computer idiot, hee. But still i cant hear songs as yet.. =( So many tots came in my mind that i wanted to say but now its just gone with the wind.. Read Steph's online journal.. can't believe she has been writing since 2002? She's really such a doll.. helping me on my work.. thanks pal.. know you will read this someday.=Þ Was wondering why pple are always labeled as selfish.. how selfish can you really get? i really wanna try out to be really mean and selfish.. must be mad. Pple are just making use of pple everywhere.. sometimes i just lose the faith in humans. Even God seems to be inexistent. i am so damn tired of this whole thing. When can i be happy for just once? No strings attach? Wuden it be nice? I wuden be writing this crap and thinking of nonsensical stuff like the irreversible things.. We are of this world.. we are no angels. we dunno magic. Can i be someone higher than just human being? celestial being? E.T? Argh... sleep it off! i suddenly miss KED! Off to australia for 2 WHOLE weeks! another Argh!! HMPH!

No comments: