Friday, June 18, 2004

Stressed

Having frequent freaking headaches recently.. Seems like my brain is splitting into half.. Affecting my work as well.. Doc says its tension.. maybe thinking too much abt life issues and workload is also piling up...*SIGH* Amazing how things can eat away your life.. If u are just having fun, you are wasting your life.. If you are too serious, you get headaches.. Sometimes when i feel like going out, the aftermath makes me tired, if im at home, i get bored..How can one get the life str8? Luckily i have a understanding boss.. Quite a nice woman.. although she throws alot of things to my beloved sup(hafta say that, shes gonna read it) heh.. She said: As long as you try your best.. But who knows it? Maybe its just half pass six? Maybe its not enuff? I dunno.. Really appreciate the effort to find out wats wrong with me.. cos in this world, Who cares anyway rite? Maybe its just stress.. Hate it.. Struggling to year end... i want to go australia!! If not, i will die of suffocation..

No comments: