Tuesday, June 08, 2004

*Forgiving*

Forgiving... do you forgive and walk away, hoping ur heart will be at ease which in this case i suspect is in denial or do you really forgive from the bottom of the heart and dun bear grudges? who will be able to make it to this extent? i am trying to be like one. another day went by and soon it will be wednesday again.. ked and laura is coming back frm aussie, yeah! finally, been there like for 2 weeks like for years.. tmdz..wondering wat they brought back .. i am so freaking tired but my mind is still working.. no O.T claim summore.... wat the heck. Mr Gatsby says my blog seems fake.. well, i dunno..if i write everything the truth, will u be able to take it? i have thousand and one things running in my mind, ya know? i was just hoping u can just know how im feeling generally.. if i really go in depth, i think i can have a set of encyclopedia of my very own.. =Þ just ask me or maybe i will tell you more.. i dun keep things.. you know me. i need someone to share and comment on things.. oky, the end. nitez**pooF**

No comments: