Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday!

Had a nice sleep.. the weather is cold.. *yawnz* wondering wat i'm doin today.. maybe i can get my ass up and do some vacuuming, changing bedsheets and my laundry, if i can get the things done by today... feel like eating BK again.. ha. i had that yesterday. cant seem to get sick of my whopper.. i need to go the bank too.. my mum is coming back today. wondering if she is cooking today, =D think she is coming back in the nite. i wanna sleep again.. just snuggling will do. i can be as lazy as as i want, but still need to do some stuff.. will grouchy ask me out? have been thinking abt my cat dying.. wat will i do? J asked me wats with everybody doing the blogging? i told her maybe its they have so many things to say but no one is listening.. i want to get a book. or shud i not? The Narcissist. i need to cook. my veg is turning yellow. have to wash the dishes. i need to go to the loo. i think thats enuff. i really need to go... to the loo.

No comments: