Tuesday, July 27, 2004

One week later..

what have i been doing? nothing much.. keeping myself offline recently.. met up with mum and she said my hair is growing long.. need a cut, so i gladly went. =) we chatted a lil and my other me suddenly tells me that they both are tog.. wearing the same bracelet, answering her msges and having the same hp accessory? well.. thats abt it. but she look really nice.. really.. anywayz, i have other things to think abt.. well, yes.. talk abt infatuation.. sick and tired of this world... lala.. dunno wat song is singing on radio... nice.. reading a book now.. called purpose driven life. cant seem to get enuff of it. everything in the book is like an eye opener to me. lemme recall wat i have actually done over the weekends... went to get a new handfone with a new no. bought the tix for the mergers and wills show. hope everything will be in order.. i just sense that something is not going rite.. weird me.

No comments: