Sunday, July 04, 2004

Evil sista!!

went out early today.. suppose to meet J at 1145 going to sentosa for tanning.. waited for her and her gf to fetch me but was told that she was lost and cant find her way out..... staying in west side, fancy getting lost in west side.. anyways, waited for 15 mins and luckily kk was also driving and she fetched me instead. happily went for tanning and chit chatting.. J asked me whether im hanging out with mr gatsby, i said yah.. cos i cant find anyone to go out with sometimes.. and she said to ask xxx out. i told her we are 2 diff personalities and that we dun really click that well.. must be mad. was with her for so long and now i am saying this. i dun mind going out with a group of pple along with her.. After sentosa, i was suppose to go east coast for bbq cos its Xiaobears sis birthday. waiting again... 15 mins for my grouchyked and wah zai to meet me at harbourfront. finally reached our destination. Xiaobear told me something. There is always limitations in our lives. as long as you are happy. i am. i am trying to. guess i cant accomodate those pple that pisses me off anymore cos when i think of it, i do get angry. as far as i tried, i am no saint. we cant live happily ever after. why shud i be kind enuff to them when they think they actually deserve it? they dun.. i am actually doing them a favour.. i am getting insane to be kind to everyone and think it shud be this way. maybe its just her. my e-pal told me: you think its nothing but there is something.. sometimes words kill like any other thing that cuts superficially. i wonder why. Just dun step onto my tail, i will bite this time. **ROAR**

from sugarfly's other half,
the Evil Sista!

No comments: