Monday, July 05, 2004

crap! i AM complaining!!

Argh!! yesterday when i tried to write my blog, it was unsucessful, i dunno whether this time it works, all thanks to my XB.. d/led dunno wat anti-popping program..WTF??
i survived monday cos my "ke xing" is on mc today and i told my beloved E.T i am gay...buahahah! think i must be mad. she dun believe me, and hanie, pls dun be shocked if u read this..heh.. she said i am the most unpretentious creature in the world, which is true except for my identity.. actually i am agent alimama.. keke.. i felt the load off my mind when i told her that. still waiting for her to gimme her blog address which she is so secretive abt.. wonder wats in there? crap lor.. act mysterious only... my skin is peeling off my face and i am like a snake now... there goes my tanning session..when will i have a nice tan? Hiakz.. read something nice on todays straits times life! which i zapped it out for my future reference if i have the chance to read it the next time and think tht will be like donkey years from now.. it was abt salvaging failed marriages against everything and it actually answer my questions on my previous blog abt my evil sista! here comes: [When you nurse a grudge, you think that you are punishing the others party. But its a poison that ends up killing yourself] The paradox is that by giving this gift to the other, it is the gift-giver who becomes psychological healed.If the person purposely wants to make you hate her, then i've got nothing to say.. which i've had a discussion with E.T, or maybe i've not master the art of forgiveness yet. I'm not talking abt mariages but on r/s for now. Like i said, easier said than done. Well, the auntie did it, to forgive her spouse on infidelity, why cant we? anyway we are not bounded by anything black and white. why take it so hard? We can call the auntie stupid, maybe she dun have financial support on her own or even say she is weak, which is none of the above. she decided to stay on. Can we even do that? Can we be able to just forgive? Who is the real fighter? Or are we the sore losers? ha. Or issit just ego? Go figure it yourself.. coz i also hafta face the wall and think.

No comments: