Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I feel unsafe doing blogger now. Although its free, they are doing upgrading and i am afraid all my posts will get erased...

I am officially out of job when i left transitlink last wednesday. I received a sms from my officer yesterday saying HR A.M had passed away. I was chatting with him when i left the company. He was well. He is just 36. He is not obese. He dun smoke. He dun drink. He have a wife. He have a 3 year old daughter. He lived life positively. He continued learning and upgrading himself for his knowledge. He is a good man, with a kind heart. I was thinking of writing my own obituary when this news came. I was shocked. How can such person leave this world so early? Couldnt it be those who drink, those who smoked, those who see life not worth living, those like me? He who can spend a lil time talking to me. He said " You are still young, some of the things you havent see and think properly. Learning is a never ending process." I learnt that life, is taken away from you when you learn to appreciate it, when you think you shouldnt leave yet and when you embrace it with full of hope. He left. Not from accident. From lung and heart failure.

No comments: