Thursday, March 10, 2005

At work!!

Yeh!! I am at office doing my blog cos officer is not around and the new girl is taking over my place.=D I have never feel so relieved.. took my RTT yesterday. No confidence..... hope it goes well.. I have almost being free.. Just recovered from fever.. was sleeping at toa payoh alone when i felt so damn cold. Rushed back home in the middle of the nite to see doctor. Shivering like nobody's business. Damn. Wonder if its dengue coming to see me cos i got bites from mosqitoes in my room. Sprayed shieldtox all over this morning when i came to work. Mum's birthday is coming up.. having buffet at toa payoh on the 13th. I realised there alot of photos that i have yet to d/l and am learning to do some layout on my page and songs too.. so many things.. but i am glad i am learning something. =)
I missed the roadtrips i had
I missed the long bus journey where i can think about things
I missed seeing stars at the dark skies
I missed drinking air limau
I think i missed KL
Hint??

**The only way to stop people from talking is to stop talking yourself too.

No comments: