Monday, March 14, 2005

Give me a title!

Someone said my blog is full of sadness and unhappy things. She said i shud write about something happy. Something that can make you smile. I guess thats when i fall in love. ha. Who doesnt want a fairytale? I cant afford it and I cant find it either. This is life. Its harsh. Its difficult. OR should I dream that I can marry off someone rich and hope that I can be a tai tai soon? Thats crap. Thats for people who think life is suppose to be easy. What does it take to have ones opinion of everything and let them see what you are seeing? What makes it so difficult? Are they so self centered that they couldnt be bothered of what you are getting across cos they are full of themselves? Or because they have their mind of their own that they cant accept other perceptions?

No comments: