Saturday, April 24, 2004

pickup line?

Like always, i stayed at home and there was a knock on my door when i was doing my laundry. i opened up and saw this guy promoting abt TCC coupons.. asking me to buy $500 worth of vouchers, getting one for one when dining in for just 40 bux. i was so tempted but too bad, i left my money in my bank. Rejected his offer and he started to chat with me, persuading me to get cos its e last day offer. Stood on my ground and where to get the money, ritE? Closed the door and that settles it. 5 mins later, there was a knock again.. its him and he said my neighbour bought it, am i sure to give it a go, i said yes. then he said he wud like to gimme his no and ask me to ask him out sumtime.. haha.. i was flattered cos i was just wearing my boxers and t shirt with a hair band on my head. Who wud pick up a girl like that? Must be crazy.. anywayz, admire his guts.. wondering if he does that to every door he knocks. Too bad, he's not my type, left a chapter on my blog though.=)