Friday, April 23, 2004

Religion..bleh..

Went to town with ked,nuf and laura today.. caught ‘Enter The Phoenix’ movie.. quite lame actually. A combination of Captain Planet and Matrix 5, haha. It could be better if they spoke in cantonese and no censorship. Well, there handsome actors, so not too bad. They are suppose to be handsome, aren’t they? After that, we went borders.. was looking at the self help section when I saw ‘If God is single’. Was thinking the authors nowadays are trying so hard to let consumers to pick up their books.. anywayz, I din take it. While I was taking a bus home, I kept thinking abt the book, damn shud have known to browse it. Well known as a pessimistic freak, was wondering being single is bad enuff and everybody is seeing everybody, wat will happen to God? He is forever single, some of the pple are ignoring Him, taking it for granted that he is forever there, dissing Him off when things dun turn our way or making Him as non existance piece of crap. I do believe He created us and let us live. Sometimes we wish we could just end our lives and stop all the misery, but can God die? I think he cant. He still have to see us through watever it takes. Isn’t He more miserable? Isn’t He more heart-broken compared to our failed relationships, failed friendships, watever that fails us, most of all, we failed Him.. I still think we shud live on and continue our legacy and tell the pple wat we’ve been thru and will only die when He allows us to.. or maybe in the next 20 years, I may commit suicide,nobody knows..haha.
(P.S: I am not a very religious person, just stating my thots, any disagreement, that’s your problem. ;Þ)