Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweetest Karma

Someone kept whining abt me not posting anything up for these days cos i am sick of ranting all those things that get to me yet i cant do anything abt it. So for once i am gonna so blog how " happiness" i am in now. Fuck the future although this whole relationship is gonna rip me apart years or even months later. How cynical.

Thanks for the sweetest chrysanthemum you have ever made for me.
Holding your hands made me realise how lucky i am to have you by my side.
Resting on your shoulder made me feel that i have someone to depend on.
Sleeping next to you made me feel so secured.
Kissing you made me feel loved.
Hugging you made me feel whole again.
Whatever it is, thanks for accepting who i am, not the person you want me to be.
And I am changing because of you
You made me feel proud of myself and
You are my happiness plate!
LOVES!!

No comments: