Saturday, October 03, 2009

Jodi Picoult's review

My first Jodi Picoult Change of Heart. Ripped off from Stephen King's The Green Mile. Such disappointment. I always thought Jodi Picoult is quite a good author. Haiz.. Read the first 3 chapters and realised its all so similar to The Green Mile, which is one of my fave shows. Where is the creativity? But I have to finish it up cos that is the only book i have on my hands.  Accept it. Or should I pout and keep blaming the author for lack of imagination? Faster read finish and get over it, get a new book. Am looking forward to Toto Chan's The Little Girl At The Window and Shoko Tendo's Yakuza Moon.

Recommended: The Lost Boy by Dave Pelzer.

1 comment:

m0n0 said...

if u njoyed 'the lost boy'..
u shd also read the prequel - 'a child called it' and the sequel - 'a man named dave'..
or go straight for 'my story' - the compilation of all 3 books..