Thursday, May 08, 2008

Lalala..

Rode in to and fro JB today. Wat an experience! Acting kuku to all things that I haven't tried before. Although its not a near death experience, i am still treasuring my life when i keep saying that life seems worthless. How much pain can you tolerate? By the time i look back at all those small lil things i get upset about, its high time i do something else.

Someone i knew said i look more and more like a japanese. Ha. Just tell me i'm pretty. Being pretty is so shallow. I am shallow.

Someone close to me said i am thinking too much and all the things i think abt are irrelevant. I live in my own world. I am. There won't be another me you can ever find. So love me.

Another someone said that i am standing on the cliff with big strong winds blowing and i would catch a cold if i stay there for too long. I will find a smaller cliff to stand next time when i leave this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to u :)