Saturday, April 12, 2008

Went Serangoon gardens for a drink. Never been there before. I'm a tourist. I believe that when you do something different out of your ordinary life, it gives you a different energy. Although it might have been for another reason.

Me: Then I'm a hello kitty with no mouth.
Beng: (Stares)
Me: (Shake head)

Watever nonsense I can think of, I will say it to you. You will never expect wat comes out of my mouth next cos i am really full of nonsense.
I was reading my past posts and I was surprised abt wat i wrote abt life, abt work, abt friends, abt watever.

Ked: Cool piece of shit

Drink drank but not drunk. Just enough to forget one self. I can laugh as loudly as I want. I can be crazy if i want to. Too bad you are my friend.

I was draining myself out. Self indulgence. Love me.

Jac: There are thousands of different pple out there. You will never know wat the other person is like.

No comments: