Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Definitely Maybe...





Joel: Do you have any feeback forms?
Waitress: (smiles) and walks away.
Joel: No, I'm serious!

Me: Please try the pork cutlet.
Beng: (bites) and spit out.
Beng: Can i have a toothbrush? the meat is stuck in my front teeth.
Beng: (shows teeth) got or not?

Again, the whole restaurant is just us and no one else. They are all just cabbages and brinjals. We laughed so loudly we dun even care.

The show was nice.
The happy ending was you.
I was touched. The rest are inhumane.

Me: You read my blog?
Joel: Yeah. You've been reading?
Me: (shocked) How you noe?
Joel: Cos can tell.
Joel: You shud read more and you will be surprised by the way you write.
Joel: Can become journalist.
Me: (thinking) Yeah rite.
I like the word journalist though.

No comments: