Sunday, February 27, 2005

I have successfully stayed off alcohol and ciggies on my birthday. How great. But someone unusual is asking me to go clubbing this coming tuesday... Hmm.. lets just wait and see. I am suppose to talk about my mini surgery this afternoon in the clinic at westmall. The ulcer i had under my tongue i had for years had been successfully removed. It has since became a small stone from that ulcer. Now there is a hole on it. To think i took off my stud thiniking that the ulcer would go away, apparently it did not work this way. The doctor had to jab antiseptic under my tongue and he used a surgical knife to cut it open to remove the stones. He even asked me if i wanted to keep the stones. There were two actually. One in my mouth and the other he took it out and showed me. He said this cysts are common. Its caused by the saliva glands that are blocked and that causes cysts. Asked him if he needed to stich up the wound, he said no need. It will heal after a few days. Thank God i can still be able to talk. Ha. Thats abt it. Dunno if there will be a next time for this surgery... Hope not.

No comments: