Friday, February 04, 2005

Hooked~

I've been busy, busy doing nothing.. like work, spring cleaning, upgrading my system, 'reformating' my room.. and all those things are still not really fixed yet. Another thing is that my cat ate up my neighbours bird. How sweet. She must have known the bird is getting too noisy. The satisaction she had on her face after eating up.. i couldn't describe more. Anyway, my neighbour got another bird. But thank God its not as noisy as the first one. Can't tolerate another thing that is nosier than me.
The other reason that i have been busy is because i am hooked on the sims agagin. Bought the full set of it. Absolutely fabulous.
Another thing that i've been thinking... Freedom.. freedom of speech, thats where the gossiping starts. You can say watever you want. Freedom of expressions, thats where the riots come about. You want to be heard. Freedom to love. Thats where you can love whoever you want. But the thing is that you can love whoever you want, but how many 'persons' can you truly love? So love is free, you can love many? Not bad for a slogan.??? Confused.

My cat..cat

4 comments:

KEW said...

kool kat.

kcyder said...

kip it up cat! kill whoever ur owner dislikes...

q[o_o]p said...

serial killer cat. so bz lah u. nid advance booking one. haha. nice slogan huh den y dnt u love many too? :p ok lah kidding lah. eh ur blog blue n purple. majiam my room wakkaak. wen u wanna make a space huh? i waiting. :D

q[o_o]p said...

happy chinese new year hokkien kaki! :D