Wednesday, January 05, 2005

One of the late nites again..

Last movie of 2004-Kungfu Hustle. Cant tolerate somebody that is more crappy than me but nevertheless, it was crappy kindda funny. ha.

First movie of 2005-Meet the fockers. Another crappy one. But the focker family is cool. =) Not too bad.

First enrolment-Bike. Been thinking abt it for 3 years and finally its done. Maybe it will take me another 3 years to get my licence.heh..

Was talking to Gatsby. About the world, about the perceptions, about the disaster yet again. Maybe i should try dying of hunger or maybe freeze to death cos i am inhumane. The feeling of waiting to die and yet want to live. Only then i will understand what they are going thru. The pain, suffering, the torture and the hurt. But still, living is still about death ultimately. Old age and illnesses. I would be the one seeing thru pains, the tortures and the hurts of the world before i die off. Which one is better? Enlighten me.

No comments: