Sunday, January 09, 2005

gOne wiTh tHe Wind..

The weekend passed so quickly that i dun think i did anything at all.. Sat was out since afternoon for theory and went for stephanie's mini concert @ zouk in the everning. Free tix.. After that met six for dinner and was supposedly going to jb but i forgot to bring my passport.. And they went in like 1am in the morning??? crazy pple... Went home and rest.. Sunday.. my lazy day.. Went westmall anyway.. wanted to fix my addidas shoes but the cobbler can't fix it.. damn.. went looking for a battery charger.. cant find either.. heck. ended up grocery shopping again.. latest crave now is making beef patties..ha. Must be mad. Still can't find my oregano leaves. Went ntuc first cos i got the ntuc card but found out they dun sell beef there.. double damn.. still bought some stuff there and went back to west mall again to get my beef.. the queue is like hello kitty queue but i learnt to be patient and went thru it.. Just came back from ec from supper and soon i'm going to work again.. bleh.. Not enuff! My lazy bones said not enuff!

steph1 steph2

steph3 bk

veg1 veg2
My first Retro Vegetarian Restaurant..

veg3 display1

display2

before after
My supper..

2 comments:

kcyder said...

wei wei weili...u finish ur theory oredi not? guess wat? i failed the stupid evaluation twice liao...blardy hell...going for the third time tonite! i finish prac one liao leh...this thurs start prac 2.01...hurry catch up with mi leh then we can go together...yah? =]

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Sun!!! Hump..