Friday, December 24, 2004

wiSdom ExtRactioN

24th Dec 2004
Extracted my left upper wisdom tooth today. It corroded and i decided to take it out. What a nice gift. My left knee is bandaged up as well cos i went to fix it. Looks like i'm half paralysed from the left. Thank God my left arm is working. =D

I was thinking the definition of 'Friends' when a theory came up. Friends are like precious stones. You take care of it. Polish it, admire it. Make sure they are nice and you actually enjoy doing wat you did. They are your prized possesion. But one day, one of the stone got a crack on it. Saddening. You had made sure nothing happened to ur stones. You had taken good care of it but it just happened. You dunno why and wat is wrong. The more you see it, the more your heart broke. So you put it one side and decide not to take a second look on it. The stone just sat there, once were ur prized possesion. Friends.

Yes, i'm at home spending my 'Silent Night'. Surprisingly, dad is out for a mahjong session. I cant stand the crowd anymore. Maybe i'm just old. Thinking of the hassle of going home with tons of pple and not having a single vacant cab makes my mind tired. Clubbing.. Maybe, with my blood, still oozing out from the gum and a bandaged knee. Sounds like i'm asking for donation. Ha.

crowdedatwisma
Human jam at Wisma/Taka 3 days before christmas.

newspaperuncle
That's the only uncle who is not rushing.

No comments: