Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Let's talk about sex, baby.

Well, its not about sex. My buddy at work is asking me why haven't i been blogging, as in writing about stuff.. Guess there are so many things that happened that i dun feel like getting it down on my piece of memory. I've only got like 16MB of storage, my dear. I have to be picky. Well, life isn't sweet and dainty but i definitely can choose to fill it up with junk or not. Taking up my space equates wasting my time. Thought pictures says a thousand words.. She wants a piece of me.. So here goes my whining about the world, about pple and most of all, i remembered she like my journal on TREES.The big event today:Miss Plastic has forgotten to include my bonus in my payslip today. I am suppose to blow my top and show her my brains, but there is really nothing i can do. The worst is that she mite say" Oh, I will put the bonus in on ur next month's pay then." Cruel. There goes my christmas. Well, thats life. Anywayz, work will be piling up soon coz our octopus has left the dept. Buddy will become mad and i will become grouchy. We will have communication error and no reponse from reader and eventually IFCC will become red. Until how long, nobody knows. Let's talk about something else, shall we? Sometimes, i dun wish to go out anymore.. things have changed, pple changed, everything changed. I haven't change. Have you?
When you look back the years, u realised that how you wished time could turn back, but the fact is if you have did wat you did and felt happy about it, would you not be happy that time had passed and is looking forward to more things to accomplish? Why waste time regretting and wanting to start all over again? How true is that. I finished Tuesdays with Morrie. I want to keep that book. I'm tired.

1 comment:

q[o_o]p said...

hope you get your bonus soon. =]

even the world changes. ppl change things change everything change.. who is to judge wad is wrong and right ya? this changing issue always revolve in every being, frenship, r/s. sometimes i wish everything was wad it used to be and time to stop 2 but wad to do life goes on. i suppose we shldnt bring stones, burdens along the way, or the journey will be hard..it wld b the best if the hardest stone turns into the finest sand isnt it?