Saturday, November 20, 2004

The thought of you makes me very sick!The thought of you makes me very sick! The thought of you makes me very sick!The thought of you makes me very sick!The thought of you makes me very sick!The thought of you makes me very sick!The thought of you makes me very sick!The thought of you makes me very sick! Shut the FUCK UP! I AM VERY PISSED! i know the things that i dun want to know. Wat good does it get? it doesn't fucking get me anywhere! It doesn't fucking matter. You are fucking getting on my nerves! Why don't you get fucking messed up sumwhere? You are getting people very upset. You know it, don't you? It doesn't really fucking matter. That's it. Everyone seems to know it and it really doesn't matter. Who the fuck are we anyway? Why must your happiness be someone else's misery? Think about it.

No comments: