Wednesday, November 17, 2004

bUsy tHinkiNg*

I try to live my life my way, i try to be better as it is. i try to think why are we here, to fulfill our dreams, to do the things we want or to do things that people want? Circumstances that change us. There are so many routes to take, even its dead end, you have to find a bloody way out. Did i say bloody? Halloween? ok, Its even harder than i think. i wanna give up. But life goes on. There's still things to do. I nearly fell from the stairs when i suddenly blackouted. Flashbacks came. What if i was paralysed? Who wud bother? Its a burden that no one wants to carry. Shoulders are heavy. i need to breathe. i need to get out of here. Will i able to hold on till that day? Maybe i will be understanding towards life, as it is the way it is. No one talks abt anything anymore cos it doesn't help. Prozac PLEASE!! my illness is acting up again.

1 comment:

KEW said...

got valium, u want?