Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Marriage

I use to think life, is a fucking routine. You came to this world, you fucking grow up, get fucked up, find someone, get married, give birth, grow old and wait for death. It takes only 10 seconds to complete one's entire journey with that sentence. What I failed to see was the lines in between. I did fucking grow up and still is. I still get fucked up. I did find a few someones. I did not fucking get married. Because I am still fucked up. Marriage. Its fucking serious. You have to see it till the end. Eternity. Forever. Permanent. No matter how fucked up you are. Because its a fucking marriage. Because you have found someone you want to spend of your fucked up life with. That's the only thing that's not fucked up. The love that you have for each other, is not fucked up. The way you see each others life, no matter how fucked it is, your love covers all. Only love, is not fucked.  The flip side of fucking up is a fucking divorce. It's not a fucking big deal and it's so fucking easy as 123. If there's a fucking phrase that says Live, like there's no tomorrow, then fucking get married like there's no divorce. This world is already fucked up enough.  Maybe I should put it in a nicer term. Marriage is the most serious thing in my entire lifetime. It doesn't matter if I ever get married or not. Marriage is a celebration of the holiest and the purest love in communion. Some people searched for a lifetime to find the one. Count yourself lucky if you have found the one. Marriage is hard work. I've seen too many broken marriages. Stay blissfully married. Forever.