Friday, July 29, 2011

Being Gay = Being Happy!

I actually wanted to wait for a year later to write a post to commemorate the day but I guess I wouldn't bear to leave my blog in the cold. Facebook has been a big part of my life although I dun write much there, basically it's just time for gossiping and poking noses of what my so called friends are doing. I could be pretty anal abt some posts or even comments. Overall, life has been treating me quite well. I still didn't get the miu miu bag but I do feel happier abt my life. For one, I still love my job although there is no benefits whatsoever. I found a good traveling partner amidst of all other traveling partners I've been with. I'm also happier because I am lucky to have a way to channel my emotions out thru writing. I am quite amazed abt the things I wrote sometimes. All of the above has no monetary purposes involved being happy. As age is catching up, and I am not in denial, I believe in aging gracefully. Being happy should be one of the cures. It's simple and it's free. 

No comments: