Friday, February 26, 2010

Open letter to God

Dear God,
What kind of men/women attract you? If its the fatal attraction, I guess you have to take them with you. They must be good in order to catch your eye. They must so good that they need not have to suffer anymore on earth. Amongst all the confusion on earth, battling with the good and evil, you took the good ones. As we always say, the good always die young. If I were to die soon, am I considered good? Will I die with regrets? Do I not suffer the process of dying? Do I not see the sadness on my loved ones? If you take me away, should I feel happy? My life, is it in Your hands?

Open letter to the Fallen

Dear Fallen,
Why do you always like to recruit the earthlings? You conquered hell, and now earth is part of it too. What are you trying to achieve? Is all this part of a strategic game? A recruitment exercise? You made us suffer and now you come in full force. I guess the worst is yet to come. I guess there is no one else except us. So heartache, is it Your emotion or Gods? For Trust is God's and Deception Yours. In the end, its still between You and Him. If Good and Evil, Right and Wrong goes hand in hand, why the fight? If its the choosing that made the difference, then you are the clever one. you want us to suffer with You, so that You won't be lonely. When are you done with the mind games?

No comments: