Thursday, September 21, 2006

Torture!

Went facial with mum yesterday. I know my face is like shit, even the beautician also said: Wah! its a challenge.. she asked my mum to take package, which is $450 for 14 sessions. And she paid. The session was a nightmare. PAIN! more painful than being tattooed! Damn. The lady said no choice, have to squeeze everything out. I have a choice, I dun wanna go already. After that, my mum said I have to take care of my face, use water wash face is the bast, keep the face clean, I was thinking, then why must go facial if use water can gao dim. The last sentence she said was the best. She said "Your face looks older than your mother's." Wah piang. She win already. I have to finish the package. Must look younger than her, so much money, pay for me go slimming centre then can get married already lor. =Þ

3 comments:

m0n0 said...

fwahahah~~
beri funnie leh u..
when wana qing w0 he xi jiu..?
facial wher..?
gd anot..?
i ozo wan.. haha.. ;P

q[o_o]p said...

the facial u went to must be those squeeze squeeze type dats y so pain. squeeze liao will outbreak for awhile before its ok one. y never try those laser laser kind? ahah. WENDY YAO JIA REN LE!! LOL.

sugarfly said...

laser laser only my mother go one lor.. She brought me to her house downstairs, said never try before, ask me go try try.. Kaoz.. I was thinking why cannot use mini-vacuum to suck all the dirt out? must squeeze meh?
Must make myself pretty then my mother will bring me go blind dates mah. If not throw her face. If got chance then let you all know.. kakaka..