Saturday, December 17, 2005

MOS night

Went for the opening. The queue is way longer than hello kitty's. Well, so I joined the queue with faith. I tot, I can do it on halloween's night @ zouk when its full house, I should have no probs getting in this one. No matter what. Pple were leaving in the end, I had a few hiccups with my friends, the queue getting shorter, but it was still stuck. Damn. Finally my time came with the invite that can get me friggin in. For free. The place is friggin big. I got lost finding the toilet. And the toilet is huge. Imagine that. Its totally cool. Main hall, hip hop room, RnB room, Retro room and those redundant rooms for meeting and private functions. I went in with a tour guide, telling me what the rooms are.. heh.. she went for the soft launch party, thats why. So I suppose i badly need a drink to get in the mood for club. Whatever happens, drink & get merry. I had a terrible headache after that. I would love to go there again, with no tensions please. Thank you.
toilet
No queues guaranteed

disco balls
million disco balls at the retro room.

No comments: