Saturday, November 26, 2005

**Get a life of yourself, not from others.

I am getting forgetful. There are so many things I wanted to write but everything is blank now. My pirated memory card. Damn. I need to remember to fix up a dental appt, massage appt,my d&d dinner on 17th Dec, get papers for my printer and buy a new h/p. I need to change my monitor, motherboard and casing. Chinese new year is coming, I have to get some clothes, buy some stuff for the house.I feel like changing my kitchen table, get a big seawater fishtank, change my floor tiles, get a bathtub, okay.. I am thinking too much..

Finally, I know what one of my issues I'm having. I want to write it all down already. I saw a comment @ Today newspapers the other day. It pisses me off. It said the non smokers shud have a right to pour water on those who smoke and invade their space. I was angry. Talking about accomodating. Its the same as being a racist. Dun you have legs to walk away? What about those who burn the joss papers & jossticks? Why dun you pour water over it? What about those who drives? Exhaust fumes? Why dun you put a knob on the pipe? Irritating. Although I am not a chain smoker, I seriously dun agree on that comment. Who do you think you are anyway?

No comments: