Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Times

Busy with work lately. Life couldn't be better. Maybe I'm still in the honeymoon period about my job. I realised that I have to get in touch with myself sometimes. Solitary gives you the time to quieten down and listen. Listen to yourself. Work is already time consuming. Friends 'share' your time in happiness, or sadness or whatever. Interacting can be tiring too. Voicing out on different opinions and views on whatever issues. Conflicts come along and there is more to solve. I dun like you, you dun like me, I dun like how she handle things, She thinks you are difficult, and the list goes on. The only thing that you can come to terms with easily is yourself.

**Maybe there are tonnes of issues, but in the end, you are still you. Will you take the person as it is?
I may be far, but that doesnt mean I dun care.

No comments: