Thursday, June 02, 2005

Promise Fulfilled

After being late for 3 years, i finally went for my virgin blood donation.. That was my 21st birthday wish.. Always tot i was anaemic because i get dizzy spells occasionally, but everything went well. I was very excited about it, more excited than getting a tattoo done..ha. Still remembered i fainted once when i cut my last finger. Such a big person being frightened by the sight of blood and yet went for donation.. As much as i wanted to see the whole process being carried out, having the injection to numb the area, and then to insert a thick needle, maybe the size of the cotton bud poked in for the transfusion, i decided to look away until everything is was done. Had to press the stress ball to circulate the blood from flowing.. I was happy. Although the hand was abit weak.. now the hand feels like muscle aching..Still, i dared not see how the nurse got rid of the needle in me. It was a very good experience. Too bad the camera is not with me.. if not, i would have uploaded the bloody act.heh..

3 comments:

m0n0 said...

i can tel u dat itz a gd feelin 2c e whole procez bein carried out.. almoz feel az gd az cin urself bein inked (w/o e "vibratin" sound & e gd pain o coz..) bt itz awesome 2c e emptie pac slowli fil up w blood.. ur own blood.. *indescribably shiok..* ;@P

sugarfly said...

i dun mind seeing myself being inked.. cos there is not that much blood.. its the blood that makes me go weak on my knees... sounds like you enjoyed it..maybe we can go next time then. My next appt is on aug. ok?

m0n0 said...

okie ar.. mi onZz u.. heheh..