Friday, May 06, 2005

**You can never know how important you are to someone's life until someone tells you so.. You are important. You are responsible to someone's anger, disappointment, sadness and even happiness. Your presence. How powerful.

i am feeling lousy. I am lousy becoz i dun feel important and i feel small. Its been a lousy week and i am feeling lousy. I've almost talked to everyone i can get my hands on and they know how shitty i am. i am whining and whining about it. Its the interview that made me feel this way. I have basically nothing. No qualifications and no qualities. I have been sick for the past 1 month and my ears and nose are blocked. How sickening. To everyone: thanks for being there.

1 comment:

q[o_o]p said...

eh wassup? sound like the interview didnt wen too well? dnt be discourage. jia you. momo de zhi chi ni. :) u definitely was n still important to some people. never mention doesnt equal never meant.