Friday, April 22, 2005

i seriously think that i havent been blogging abt much abt myself.. abt small little details over slightest thing that get on my nerves. so i guess thats emo blog coz when i am overwhelm by things then i start to write. So here i am complaining abt things that has passed thru in my life, and still i havent died. Weeks have passed and i went to punggol, one of my friends place one weekend. She's married and i am sorry that i din go to her wedding coz i was having a quarrel with someone at that time. Watched her wedding vcd and it was so heartwarming.. Talk abt love.. they have been together for 10 years on and off and finally married. Had a baby girl and she is the most beautiful thing i ever seen.. The song that i am playing on my blog is her wedding song.. i felt vulnerable, to be in love and yet she did it. I saw her life on it. The difficulties she been thru, her failed relationships she had previously did leave scars, yet she drew her strength and persisted to see her life in different way, that she become strong, stronger than me, stronger than anyone becoz of what she been thru. She's courageous to give her life to the person she love, in return, love her dearly. I admired her endurance, her courage, her persistance and her way she see her life which makes me very small. very insignificant. I need to get moving to the next chapter of my life..

No comments: