Saturday, September 25, 2004

Abandoned site^^

Some of my friends had decided to abandon their blogs... Wonder why they did it in the first place. Makes me think if its a good thing to do. I made a journal of my own too.. The old-fashioned way.. Will it drain me out with my own freaking thoughts? Went Zouk yesterday.. We were at Mox for awhile.. to meet a friend. That place is dead.Maybe when i am 35, i will go there. Still got 12 years to go.. or maybe when i feel like mtv-ing i mite go? eh.. i dun think so... cant smoke, no loud music. I am loud! Bloody Hell. Talking abt zouk, i went with the usual suspects. Skip the refused entry, we managed to get in with the help of the VIP anyway, ha. One more thing, Heineken makes me pee alot but din get me anywhere. I was actually quite sober till the end. Nearly got into a fight. Too bad it din happen. Pisses me off again. So fucking wat if u are drunk? thats ur problem. trying to be friendly again? Get lost. Men! looking at women at a piece of meat. Why dun you go home and learn some manners? or look at your mum instead?Perverts.



*You wun die without someone. You will die without yourself.

No comments: